FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation include
PropellerAds

People also read:

Meet the model who reportedly posses the biggest breasts in Ghana

Davido is too proud —Motunrayo Kuti

When Vanguard E-Daily reported that Fela Anikulapo-Kuti’s daughter, Motunrayo Kuti dislikes Davido’s music, there were misconceptions that she has hatred for the ‘Assurance’ crooner but such is not the case as she has finally come out to set the records straight.
Motunrayo-Kuti
In a chat with Showtime, Motunrayo confirmed that she has no hatred for Davido but his pride, arrogance and music.
“I don’t hate Davido at all; it’s just something about his music. And then, he is too proud. I have no personal issues with his DMW gang too”, she confirmed.
Speaking further, she explained why she patiently watched him perform at the recently concluded Felabration 2018.
“I watched Davido’s performance at Felabration because I’m not a hater like some people, and yes, he saw me. Although we had eye contact but he didn’t talk to be because he was performing and I didn’t intend to familiarize with him or any of his crew members. I was with my man and in one place.
I don’t care if he doesn’t know me, I don’t know him either. I was only at that show because of my man. He likes David’s music; he is even the one that makes me listen to his music. With how hectic that place was, I would have gone home since 2 a.m, but I respected my husband to-be”, she said.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Meet the model who reportedly posses the biggest breasts in Ghana