FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

EPL: Mourinho singles out one Man United player for praise after 2-1 win over Bournemouth


Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has singled out his midfielder, Ander Herrera for praise following their 2-1 win over Bournemouth.
United trailed Callum Wilson’s well-merited opening goal but came back to win the game with goals from Anthony Martial, and Marcos Rashford.
United dominated the game after the break and took control of the match following Herrera’s introduction 10 minutes after the re-start.
“In the second-half I knew by having the two brothers on the bench – Rashford and Lingard – I knew the brothers could come in and make an impact,” Mourinho told Sky Sports.
“But I think the impact was Ander Herrera. I think was the impact in the team.
“Was the one that changed the game by giving the team, the balance, the intensity, the high pressure, the organisation that the team didn’t have until then I think he was fundamental for us.
“He’s a player of balance, he’s not an incredible creator, he’s not an incredible goalscorer, he has a little bit of everything but I think he’s a player of balance, knowledge, his tactical knowledge is big, he understands what I want, what the team needs.
“And today, in theory, you say ‘Come on, 1-1, you bring Herrera’.
“I bring Herrera. But then Ashley Young and Luke Shaw start attacking more, Paul gets much more freedom, the team recover balls higher and then we become more offensive in the period after Ander. So I think he was really good for us.”

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines