FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Why bloggers should start with FOMO ads for blogs monetizing!

With the right amount of traffic, we know bloggers can make big money with ads on their site. Today, we’re going to talk about why bloggers should use FOMO ads on their websites.
When I started to make money from my ads, it was a really exciting time! My blog was very small at the time, and a post went viral. I had tens of thousands of visitors in a few days. I had wonderful comments to respond to and lots of people subscribe to my mailing list. But the best thing about all the new found traffic was that my blog started to making money from ads. I went from making .17 cents a month to making nearly $200 in ads.

If you’re new to all this, you can learn the basics of How Bloggers Make Money With Ads in this post. But if you’re a blogger and you’re ready to make money by putting ads in the sidebar of your site, this post is a great starting point. Here’s why:

FOMO ads has always paid me without a minimum payout every week.
I appreciate that Google Adsense is the biggest, but to be completely truthful, my profits are close to 50% more on ad revenue from FOMO, and I appreciate that.

I have an account manager who I can ask questions directly too.
I don’t get crazy, wild traffic on my site, yet. However, FOMO ads provided me with an account manager. They are a real person, they email me directly, and are incredibly polite and responsive when I email them back. 

FOMO ads has an affiliate program, new for 2016
I’m one of the new affiliates for Media.net, meaning I’ve partnered with them to offer my readers a 10% earning bonus on your first 3 months of their ad program!

You can customize your ads colors to match your website, making it seem more natural.
I made mine the exact same color as the teal I use on my site, as you can see below, and if you look over on the sidebar right now.


Get Started

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines