FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Drama As Panties Of American Slay Queen Gets Stolen In Lagos Hotel (Video)

Symba
American video vixen and model, Symba has narrated how a hotel cleaner in the Lekki area of Lagos State recently stole her panties including that of her friend.
This is happening amid rumours of female panties being utilized by internet fraudsters popularly known as 'Yahoo Boys' for money-making rituals.
According to the curvy Black American, she was smart enough to discover the missing panties and alerted the hotel authorities that in turn summoned the suspected cleaner.
"A few days ago I went to my friends hotel which is Villa Thirty Three in Lekki, my girlfriends are staying there and I was at the office for the whole day, so I decided to go by their place to shower. I showered and I ended up staying there. When I stayed there overnight."

"The next morning now, somebody cleans up before I woke up. Somebody cleans the room. I showered and I leave, I'm gone for the whole day and its like 8pm now, the night after, and something keeps telling me, "go to Gizel's room!!", "go to Gizel's room!!", so I go upstairs now, and I knock on the door so I go and change in the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, no panties" she said in a video message posted on line.
She asked her girlfriends about the missing panties but they had no satisfactory answers about the missing underwear. She recalled how a male cleaner was moving around her room suspiciously while he cleaned up the room. She later forwarded her complaints to the hotel management.
"I wanted to make a report on him (cleaner) cos I didn't like the way he was moving. Like I was in the shower, he went downstairs to go get me a towel, he came back upstairs and gave me this long stare. He wasn't just moving how a cleaner should move. So I went downstairs to speak to the management. Management comes and management is like. I'm management "I left my panties in the bathroom and after the cleaner cleaned, its missing," she said.
Symba said she insisted to the management that her panties was missing and she has a video of the last location which wasn't necessarily true. The cleaner was confronted about this and he admitted that he threw away the panties. She instructed the cleaner to go fetch her panties from the trash can no matter how long it would take him. In about 7 minutes, the hotel cleaner later returned with two panties in a plastic bag. The other panties belonged to her friend who didn't take notice of her missing panties.
Symba said she has demanded a direct apology from the owners of the hotel which they have failed to do so far. Symba also urged ladies to be careful about how they place their panties around to prevent the theft of them especially in Nigeria where people sell panties for diabolic purposes.
From her account, it is evident that Symba has a vivid knowledge of panties being used for rituals in Nigeria. According to her narration, the act of 'juju' might bring the lady bad luck in the nearest future'.
Symba is a regular visitor in Nigeria where she has engaged in professional photoshoots and the attendance of high-profile social events in Lagos State.
Watch a video of Symba narrating her experience below:
Source:

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines