FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Slay Queen Arrested For Being Too Good In Bed Shares Story (Photos/Video)


Here is how she narrated her story:
"I have tried so hard to reach out to some people/persons who I believed can be of help, but since I was unable to get access to them let me post it here on my page.
I was on my way home on 1/12/18. 7.15 P.M when I saw 3 men in police T shirt. They said I had to go with them to their station that they came to arrest me, I laughed so hard because I thought they were only joking but when I started moving forward one of them grabbed my hand and said; Are you stupid where do you think you are going?!!. I told them I would not go with them without telling me the crime I committed, so I started shouting that was how a dirty slap came from nowhere and landed on my face.
At this point I was shouting, crying and shaking, I said to myself, no, these are not police officers these are kidnappers. When we got to their station (egbeda police station in alimosho local govt lagos) that was when I realized that they are real police officers and not kidnappers.
Behold my boyfriend (Ex )pay policemen to arrest me because I broke up with him and he couldn't get himself another girl who is good in bed, that I'm too sweet and very romantic. This is the guy I broke up with because he impregnated his own cousin.
The police were saying I SHOULD TAKE THE GUY BACK BECAUSE HE IS CRAZY ABOUT ME, AFTERALL THEY HAVE TERMINATED THE SAID PREGNANCY, A MAN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT BUT WILL DEFINITELY RUN BACK TO THE SWEETEST WOMAN blah, blah, blah... This is my uncle blaming me for keeping people's secret, blaming me for being too good to people ( male &female ) blaming me for being good in bed, blaming me for being too calm. But this is who I am it is not my fault.
To those policemen here is my questions: (1)how much money did you guys collected to get me arrested?? (2)why did you guys treated me like a criminal (dragged and slapped me) when you knew perfectly well I did not commit any crime?? (3) why did you guys refused to release me until my uncle stormed the station??.. #policeisnotourfriend #beinggudonbedisanewcrime #ineedjustice #loveiswicked #oneofmystories."

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines