FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Adekunle Gold Opens Up About His Late Sister


Everything you need to live well
Newly wedded Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold in a recent interview with Saturday Beats got emotional and disclosed that he couldn’t save his sister’s life with all the money he had.
He further disclosed that her death led to the release of his smash hit song “Ire”, which dedicated to her.
Adekunle Gold who referred to his sister as his best friend, disclosed that she died of a heart disease after they spent so much in her treatment. The singer said,
“My sister was one of the few best friends I had but death took her away. She had a heart-related disease and I thought she could beat the disease but she did not make it. We sang together a lot and we shared the same dream. I was her best friend in the house, so it really shook me when I lost her. I remember her every year and reminisce about the great time we had together. I wish she was alive to celebrate my success with me because this was our dream.
The funny thing is that we had the money; it was not that we could not afford to treat her, but it was just unfortunate that she died. If I was as popular back then as I am now, what would I have done differently? I do not think that I would have done anything differently because we spent money on her. I was at home when she died, so by the time I got to the hospital to see her, she had died.”
It would be recalled that Adekunle Gold recently revealed that he and his wife, Simi had a private wedding ceremony because they have an almost obsessive desire for a private life that belongs to just the two of them. Their recent love song, “Promise” has become an instant hit with fans as it gave a glimpse into the lowkey wedding that had just 300 guests in attendance.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines