FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Alicia Keys Announced As The Host of 2019 Grammy Awards


Everything you need to live well
Multiple Grammy award-winning songstress, Alicia Keys has been announced as the host of the 2019 Grammy Awards that is scheduled to take place on February 10 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
The “Girl on Fire” hitmaker made the announcement today via a video on her YouTube channel.
She shared,
“I’m soooo EXCITED to announce that I’ll be hosting the 61st Annual Grammy Awards ?!! There’s so much in store and I CAN’T WAIT for y’all to see it ALL come to life ? Tune in on February 10th at 5PM PST / 8PM EST. Only on CBS!”
“I know what it feels like to be on that stage and I know what it feels like to be proud of the work that you’ve put in, and to be recognized for it. And I’m just feel grateful that I’m able to bring that light and that energy.
“This is a first. It’s a first. It’s amazing. And I think it’s perfect timing. Honestly, I’m really excited. I feel really good about it, because I feel like it’s the perfect opportunity to give the light back [and] to lift people up, especially all the young women who are nominated. To me, it feels like sister vibes.”
Keys is a 15-time Grammy® Award-winning singer/songwriter/producer, an accomplished actress, a “New York Times” best-selling author and an entrepreneur.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines