FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Delay is not denial

The first time I stepped foot outside of Nigeria was in November 2011. I was 31. Before then, I'd never entered an international flight. I never had the opportunity to travel abroad and definitely couldn't afford a holiday. I always wondered what the outside world looked like.
.
Fast forward to 7 years later. Now I can travel to any part of the world I want...maybe even take 10 people with me and give them a luxury trip. And throw in shopping money inside sef...lol.
.
I have learnt through my own journey that delay is not denial. Sometimes things will come when it will come. You can't hurry it along no matter how much you work, plan or pray. What you need is patience and trust God's perfect timing for what is meant for you. God will come through for you as long as you keep the faith, refuse to give up and keep working. Sometimes the delay is God preparing you for greatness beyond what you even envisioned. So don't be down that you are not where you want to be now. Your breakthrough is coming! It may be taking a long time, but God didn't bring you this far to leave you and you didn't bring yourself this far to give up. So increase your determination, increase your drive, do everything with all your might and be patient.
.
Your time is coming! Oh, it will come...and soon! The question is; are you ready?

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines