FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

How Falz lost Simi to Adekunle Gold


BY ROTIMI AGBANA
Falz’s supposed reaction to the news of Simi and Adekunle Gold getting married last week has since gone viral on social media, sparking off speculations that he may be heartbroken and grappling with the pangs of heartbreak.
Singers Simi and Adekunle Gold
While messages congratulating the singers on their alleged wedding ceremony flooded the social media, instead of joining the likes of Davido, Ric Hassani, Don Jazzy, and many other celebrities who congratulated them, Falz posted the picture of a crying child on Twitter, a post which has been concluded to portray his mood as at the time he received the news.
Recall that at some point Falz was rumoured to be romantically involved with Simi but both singers rubbished the claims on different occasions, insisting that they were mere friends.
“I’m not dating Falz. I was not dating Falz. I never said I was dating Falz”, Simi had insisted during an interview session on Wazobia Max’s ‘Talk Talk’.
Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz
Though she admitted being in a romantic relationship during an interview but she refused to reveal the identity of the person for personal reasons.
“I always like to keep my personal life away from the public. All I can say is that I am in a relationship but I just don’t want to disclose the person’s name”, she had said.
She also explained how she met Adekunle Gold, but declined to speak on her relationship with him.
“When I met Adekunle Gold, I just knew him as a graphic artist, popularly referred to as the ‘King of Photoshop’. I didn’t even know he was a singer, but we just became close from there.”
During one of her numerous denials she revealed that Falz was just someone she met on social media. In her defense, her relationship with Falz is professional, stating that he contacted her after listening to some of her songs, and boom, they recorded ‘Jamb Question’.
Even though Falz and Simi continually denied being an item, the public continued to see them so because all indications pointed in that direction, but she knew where her heart belonged.
At a point, it seemed like Falz and Adekunle Gold were consciously trying to outwit each other but as fate would have it, Adekunle Gold won her heart.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

Singer Rihanna sues father for using her brand’s name