FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris, goes into rehabilitation


20-year-old superstar and daughter of the late pop singer, Micheal Jackson, Paris, is reportedly seeking support at a treatment facility to improve her well being.
According to PEOPLE’s magazine, She decided that she needed to take some time off to reboot, realign and prioritize her physical and emotional health. She checked herself into a treatment facility to aid in her wellness plan.
Paris had previously opened up about her battle with depression and says it stemmed from hanging out with a lot of older people doing a lot of crazy things.
She explained: “I was doing a lot of things that 13-, 14-, 15-year-olds shouldn’t do. I tried to grow up too fast, and I wasn’t really that nice of a person.
”I was crazy. I was actually crazy. I was going through a lot of, like teen, angst. And I was also dealing with my depression and my anxiety without any help.”
Paris previously took to Instagram to plead with her critics to give her a break.
The young superstar said:
“I guess this is for the people that don’t agree with who I am and don’t agree with my morals and spend their time trying to hurt me. I like to think that I’m on a pretty good track, as someone that is literally still a teenager … I get it, Y’all don’t like the tattoos, Y’all don’t like profanity,
”Y’all don’t like my free spirit, my outspokenness. I’m a young chick and I should be quiet, I get it. I am a teenager. I am doing the best I can, I’m working as hard as I possibly can to make a living for myself and create my own life. I’m fighting for human rights, I’m fighting for animal rights, I’m fighting for the environment. Basically, any liberalist movement that will create positive impact on this planet, I’m trying to get involved in.”

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines