FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Nicki Minaj Threatens To Spill Secrets About Meek Mill


Everything you need to live well
It appears the war of words between ex’s Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill isn’t coming to an end anytime soon as Nicki Minaj added fuel to the fire by dropping a few lines about Meek Mill during her concert in Australia over the weekend.
On Saturday, clips from Nicki’s performance at the FOMO Festival in Brisbane went viral on social media, with cameras catching Nicki Minaj telling the crowd, “I could tell you secrets but I won’t, ‘cause being a bitter bitch is what I don’t.”
This statement came moments after Nicki had rapped about Meek Mill in her hit song “Barbie Dreams,” repeating the lyric “Meek be I my DMs, I be having to duck him / I used to pray for times like this / Face ass when I f**k him.”
Meek Mill was definitely unhappy when he saw Nicki’s unforeseen callout and he told her in a series of tweets to “leave me alone.”
“You know I get a lil too out of control with the truth!” Nicki wrote in response. “keep it classy.”
“why you be soooo mad at me and not the people that came right at ya neck! I’m cool, I’m doing good,” he also wrote. “Something is wrong here.”
Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have been separated since 2016 with Nicki officially confirming it in January 2017 addressing rumours that began spreading a month prior when he deleted his Instagram account in the middle of a series of cryptic posts from Nicki.
The pair lasted for two years after going public with their romance in March 2015.
Since they went their separate ways they had remained civil, with the occasional outburst although Meek Mill revealed in December that Nicki had blocked him on social media.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines