FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Nnamdi Kanu reacts to Buhari’s latest interview

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has spoken on the President Muhammadu Buhari’s latest interview.
The President said: “Somebody made an observation – and I made it clear for the first time – that I was not patronising the Igbo from the south-east.
“I took the paper from him, I told him that when I won the election, I studied the amount of votes I got from all the geopolitical zones.
“I said I got 198,000 something from the whole of the south-east; 198, 000 which virtually any local government can give me.
“But I appointed ministers of foreign affairs, minister of labour, minister of industries and investment, minister of mines and tech.
“But these four, I never knew them from Adam. But from seven states of the north, I have ministers of states, they are under these ministers. How fair do you want me to be?”
However, during the chat, Buhari erroneously called “Mines and Tech” a ministry but was corrected by one of the interviewers, who said “Science and Tech”
Reacting, Kanu on Twitter Wednesday night, again alleged that the President is an impostor not familiar with federal government ministries.
Kanu tweeted: “In the heavily edited and fraudulent interview, @NGRPresident (Jubril) couldn’t name his ministries.
“Help from journalist that there’s no Mines & Tech but Science & Tech, fell on deaf ears.
“Dead Buhari was dumb but he knew his key ministries? #UnmaskJubril.”

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines