FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Why I Married Funke Akindele - JJC Skillz Makes Interesting Revelation


Husband to popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has explained why he got married to the actress.
JJC Skillz said he approached Akindele in 2012 after he had a dream that he would get married to the actress.
According to him, though things did not work out between them in 2012, he followed his dream and 4-years later, in 2016, he got married to Akindele in August.
JJC further urged Nigerians to pay attention to their dreams because they could be telling you things you need to know.
He wrote: “I have to testify. God is great. I had a dream one night around Christmas 2012 that I will be married to Funke Aakindele and believing in the mighty God I trust, I approached and she didn’t believe me.
“A week of romance ended, we broke up and I wrote a song to send a message of what is to come.
“My God has never lied or lead me astray. A year later she had a calling to find me and so the story continues. The Master architect is at work.”

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines