FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Hold me accountable if I fail to deliver, Ogboru tells Deltans


GOVERNORSHIP candidate of the All Progressive Progressive Congress (APC), in Delta State, Chief Great Ogboru, has told the people of the state to hold him accountable if he fails to deliver democratic dividends to them if elected.
Ogboru
Ogboru
Speaking when his campaign train visited Ndokwa East and Ndokwa West Local Government Areas of the state, Ogboru said: “I will not deceive you as a governor because I will not tell you what I cannot do; what I have told you is what I will do.
Reiterating his determination to spread developmental projects across the nooks and crannies of the state, he said
the time had come for Ndokwa nation to enjoy the dividends of democracy.
“Ndokwa East and West local government areas are known for business but they have been abandoned by the failed PDP government. Funds will be allocated directly to local government and the people will decide what and how to use those funds for a speedy transformation of their areas.”
Continuing, he said: “We have so many graduates in the state but no job opportunity; and as a result of that, they have become perpetual youths, but with the new Delta all that will stop once I assume the office of the governor.
On his part, Chairman of the party in the state, Prophet Jones Erue, said successive PDP administrations had not brought anything good to the state.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines