FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

I Stopped Acting Love Roles For The Sake Of My Husband – Mercy Johnson

Mercy Johnson who recounted the ups and downs of marriage and the sacrifices she had to make to sustain a happy home, disclosed that she stopped acting love the day she met her husband.
Mercy Johnson who spoke in a new interview, also stated that she can’t act nude at this point in her life. Here are excerpts from the interview below;
How do you spice up your own marriage, as we see more of you and your husband on Instagram?
I don’t want to talk about my husband. Everybody knows that my husband is very cute. So, don’t let him take the shine off the interview (laughs).
How do you cope as a mother and actress?
I have kids, they always see me like the role model they have. So, everyday I try to do better to cover up the mistakes I made in the past. I try to make better diaries for them to avoid embarrassment, the Internet never forgets. I wouldn’t want them to grow up to see any embarrassing thing about me on the Internet. One day, I asked my daughter what she wants to become when she grows up, she looked me in the eyes and said: ‘Mummy, I want to be exactly like you’.
Are you happy with what you have achieved so far as an actress?
Yes, extremely happy. But I can still do better. We are never satisfied. I have goals to accomplish. Some are fulfilled, some I’m working very hard to accomplish. As long as you are alive, you always try to do better.
What kind of role you won’t play at this stage?
I think it’s nudity, any form of nudity.
What if your husband allows you?
He will never give me that consent. My husband is an Ishan man. Yes, he wouldn’t like that kind of thing. But I have to be very careful with everything I do now, because I have kids. I have to live right for them; and do everything within my comfort zone to maintain a clean slate. I have stopped doing romance roles; I now do more of comedy. I think I have enough of romance movies.
Is it because your husband gets jealous watching you kiss in movies?
From the minutes we started dating, I stopped taking body contact or body touching roles. I had to move to the next level

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines