FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Manchester United Star Apologizes To Fiancee On Instagram After Cheating On Her (Photos)



Anthony Martial and girlfriend
Anthony Martial has apologised to his fiancee following revelations he sent s*x texts to a model behind her back when she was eight months pregnant, TheSun UK has reported.
The £75,000-a-week Manchester United winger, 23, took to Instagram to admit he had “made mistakes” after The Sun told how he got steamy with model Malika Semichi, 20, after meeting her at a Paris nightclub.
Martial wrote: “I would like to apologize to my relatives, my beautiful family and especially my fiancée for the harm I have done in recent months!
“I made mistakes and I’m sorry it will not happen again!”
In December, it was reported the day after meeting Martial, French Malika started receiving X-rated messages and pictures apparently taken at The Lowry hotel, Manchester.
She said: “To start with it was just innocent stuff like ‘how are you doing’ and silly selfies.
“But then he started asking more and more personal questions. He seemed really into me.
“I knew he had a girlfriend with a baby on the way, but I just tried to put it to the back of my mind.”
She added: “In one of the messages he asked me for a threesome but I wouldn’t do that.”

“He was pestering me for a meet-up. He said I’d have to come and see him in Manchester so no one would see us. He was so scared of his girlfriend finding out.
“I entertained it for a bit because I’d liked him so much. But I knew how wrong it was. He had a three-month-old baby at home.
“If the circumstances were different I definitely would have pursued a relationship with him.

Malika 
“As it stands, I think he should be ashamed of himself.”

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines