FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Actor, Mofe duncan places generational curse on impostors who use his name and image to break hearts


Popular Nollywood actor, Mofe Duncan has taken to his social media page to blast scammers who impersonate him and use his name to swindle people of their hard earned money.
The actor shared screenshots and evidence of internet fraudsters using his name and image to defraud innocent people after a woman was duped of $20,000.
Mofe duncan places generational
Mofe Duncan wrote ;
‘LISTEN… THOSE OF YOU USING MY IMAGE AND NAME TO COLLECT MONEY AND BREAK HEARTS, I PLACE A GENERATIONAL CURSE ON YOUR HEAD. YOU ARE USING MY SWEAT AND BLOOD TO CAUSE HAVOC AND SPOIL MY GOOD NAME. • MY GOD WILL PUNISH YOU, THE PRAYERS OF MY MOTHER WILL HUNT YOU, YOUR CHILDREN WOULD NEVER KNOW PEACE, YOUR DAUGHTERS WOULD BE RAPED AND YOUR SONS WOULD BE STABBED OR SHOT.
• YOU ARE HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE, I HAVE HAD TO CALM A WOMAN DOWN WHO WAS SUICIDAL BECAUSE SHE SENT HER SAVINGS TO A GUY PRETENDING TO BE WHO IS NOT. I DO NOT BLAME THESE WOMEN, I DO NOT JUDGE THEM, I BLAME EACH AND EVERY IMPOSTOR OUT THERE USING CELEBRITIES TO COLLECT MONEY.
• THE MONEY WOULD NEVER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. SICKNESS SHALL PLAGUE YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND THOSE YOU CHERISH WOULD DIE VIOLENTLY. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL ATTEND TO THIS TOPIC OF IMPOSTORS.
• PEOPLE PLEASE BE WARNED AND BE WARY OF THESE WICKED MURDERERS. • AS YOU USE MY NAME, MY SWEAT AND BLOOD, SO SHALL YOUR BLOOD BE USED FOR EVIL.
• I FEEL PITY FOR THESE WOMEN, EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE AND THE ACT OF KINDNESS AND SELFLESSNESS IS USED ON THE WRONG PERSON, IT IS DISHEARTENING. ☆ KEEP USING MY NAME… YOU WILL KNOW NO PEACE AND HAPPINESS WOULD ELUDE YOU. • FOR EVERY PENNY EVERY CENT EVERY KOBO YOU COLLECT WITH MY NAME, YOUR HEART SHALL BEAT SLOWER UNTIL IT STOPS, MIGRIANES SHALL BE YOUR PORTION AS YOU SLEEP.
• I TYPED THIS NAKED, SO I’M NOT FUCKING AROUND. • ENJOY LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT ON THIS PLANET, DEAR IMPOSTOR. ☆
See some screenshots below ;








Mofe duncan places generational

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines