FEATURED POST

Job: Nigeria, Britain partner to combat unemployment

Image
The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for  Labour  and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
PropellerAds

People also read:

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Delay At An ATM Saves Mans Life From A Fatal Bus Accident


 

A Nigerian man by the name Mr Paschal Obinna Drich has taken to social media to recount how a delay at an ATM saved him from boarding a bus that was later involved in a fatal accident.

Pascal revealed that upon returning to the motor park from the ATM, the bus was already filed causing him to take another bus.
Read his story below;
I am posting this LIVE from Enugu Abakaliki expressway, am on my way to Urevene Amarachi2 in Ezza mgbo to #MC#Mr_Wiseman_TRADITIONAL_MARRIAGE ..i would’ve enter this vehicle but I was delayed at the ATM only for me to return back and it’s filled up.. I shouted and shouted for me to follow this bus but to no Avail so I had to wait for the next one.. Just in less than 35mins later I met this same bus at quarry Site Ezeilo in this condition with 5persons dead and a lot in bad shape just B/W Enugu to Abakaliki, what would’ve happened if that ATM at Holy Ghost mrk round about didn’t delay..where I for Dey??? I don’t know what to say, But thank you JESUS… U said I’ll be behind when its bad in front and u just fulfilled It Again … This is the second time in 8years that you’ve saved me from this same situation of incident.. God God God!!! may your name be praised forever I’m a traveler and you know it and that’s why I’ve always trusted you alone for my safety GOD Thanks again Am #ijele the traveler and my blood shall never spill by the road side Friends please help me thank this Big God he has done it again

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

Gentle Soul - Mama's Prayer

Court of Appeal reverses Nyako’s impeachment as Adamawa state governor

#BBNaija: Jackye's boyfriend blasts Ebuka for putting her on the spot

OAU Post utme/ DE screening for 2018/2019 Guidelines