The Nigerian government has expressed its willingness to partner with the British Government in tackling unemployment and creating job opportunities for young persons in the country. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams. PHOTO: NAN The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Dr Festus Keyamo, stated this when the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Dominic Williams, paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja. “We are ready to collaborate with our partners all over the world to open up avenues for job creation. We are open to all kinds of suggestions and levels of co-operation,” he said. He disclosed that the Government has opened up other sectors as part of efforts to diversify the economy from oil, which would, in turn, create room for employment. According to him, part of the efforts of Government to diversify the economy and boost job creation...
A constitutional lawyer and human rights activist, Chief Mike Ozekhome SAN, has accused the Federal Government of engaging in unnecessary political witch-hunt. This was his reactions to the plan by the President Muhammadu Buhari government to arraign the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen, before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, on Monday Ozekhome, a senior lawyer, maintained that the six-count criminal charge the FG entered against the CJN over his alleged failure to declare his assets was politically motivated. Ozekhome queried the time the alleged infractions were discovered. He noted that the CJN, by virtue of his position, will play a major role in constituting the 2019 presidential election petition tribunal. He said in a statement on Saturday, “The CJN can be removed from office either if he has been convicted or if under section 291 of the constitution, the Senate affirms a request by the President to remove him by two-third majority vote. ...
The Wait Is Finally Over, TECNO Unveils Camon 12 Series, Ushering In A New Cam * Era
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Left-Right; Mr Henry Ojiokpota, Zonal Controller, NCC (Nigerian Communications Commission); Rami Osmani, Director Middle East Africa, Media Tek; Luke Pan, Brand Manager, Tecno Nigeria; Jeff Tang, Marketing Manager, Tecno Nigeria; Mr. Chidi Okonkwo, the General manager of Tecno Nigeria; Mr Mutawalli Kukawa, Acting Director, Investor Relations, NIPC (Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission); Eugenia Ilozor, Representative of DG SON.
Africa’s most preferred smartphone brand, TECNO, has launched a new device under its camera-centric flagship, the Camon smartphone series.
The new device, which is a testament of the brand’s improvement and development of smartphone photography comes with a number of enhanced features that in many ways validates the brand’s ability to always raise the bar with every device it releases into the Nigerian mobile market.
The Camon 12 spots a lot of upgraded features, one of which is the inclusion of anAI Triple Cameraas against the dual rear-camera spotted on the Camon 11 Series, which was launched last year.
Speaking at the launch held in Lagos, PR and Strategic Partnership Manager Jesse Oguntimehin stated that:
The Camon 12 is more than just any device, it is the device. It comes with a lot of physical and inbuilt upgrades from the Camon 11 launched last year, ranging from its look and feel, to its camera, to its security feature upgrade, the brand has it all covered.
He further added that:
This is the 7thgeneration of the Camon Series and with this device, we are unlocking a new era of smartphone photography. This time around, we at TECNO have worked round the clock to make it possible for our users, to see the world through our device.
Mr. Rami Osman, Director, Middle East Africa, Media Tek
NEBULA GRADIENT INSPIRED LOOK
Coming a few months after revealing its new philosophy for users toExpect Morein terms of creativity and quality, the Camon 12, comes with a nebula gradient glossy back that gives it an extraordinary look and feel unlike other devices in its flagship line and would be available in three colour options a Bordeaux Red variant, an Aqua Blue variant and a Midnight Black variant, which gives users a line of choices to pick from when making a device choice.
MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY FOR MORE
The Camon 12 Pro gives users more in terms of smartphone photography with its 32 MP and dual front flash, which solves the problem of lowlight selfies. The device also comes with an upgraded Beauty mode, which has an advanced 3D stereoscopic facial beauty to make your selfie more natural and charming. The beauty mode also expands its scope to body beauty and video beauty.
Far from the usual Selfie DNA of the Camon Series, the Camon 12 spots anAI Triple Rear Camera set of16MP+2MP+8MP,which isa total upgrade from last year’s Camon 11 experience.
Users can now enjoy, up to 120° super wide-angle shots and 2cm extreme macro photography experience, making it possible for the camera’s output to capture the littlest of details when taking pictures with the device’s camera.
Other features includeBluetooth 5.0which makes connecting one device to another easier and transferring files faster;4G LTEcapacity for smooth high-speed browsing; and a sizeable3,500mAh Battery.
The new device comes in three size variants theCAMON 12 with a 64GB ROM+ 4GB RAM (16 MP selfie camera), the CAMON 12 Pro with a64GB ROM + 6GB RAM (32 MP selfie camera), the CAMON 12 Air with a 32GB ROM + 3GB RAM (8 MP selfie camera).
The Camon 12 Series is powered byMediaTek’s Helio P22 chipsetwhich makes possible Smart AI imaging, AI Camera, reliable connectivity and power efficiency—with all the power packed in the Camon 12 Series, it won’t get hot while performing powerful functions.
The Camon 12 will start selling for NGN47,500 from 6thof September 2019. Camon 12 Air and Camon 12 Pro will be available soon.
Every consumer who purchases the TECNO Camon 12 Series will have a chance to win a trip to Europe as they will be given a raffle ticket once they make a purchase. At TECNO, our drive is to keep our customers winning.
About TECNO Nigeria
TECNO is the premium mobile phone brand of TRANSSION Holdings with a comprehensive mobile device portfolio that cuts across feature phones, smartphones and tablets. As a brand, TECNO is dedicated to transforming state-of-the-art technologies into localized products under the guideline of “Think Globally, Act Locally”. Established in 2006, TECNO has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe. It is now one of the top three mobile phone brands in Africa and a major player worldwide. TECNO is also the Official Tablet and Handset Partner of Manchester City Football Club. For more information, please visit:www.tecno-mobile.com
Dr Tunde Aromire, a consultant gynecologist with Hope Hospital in Osogbo has called on nursing mothers to make exclusive breastfeeding a priority in order to reduce infant mortality. Breastfeeding Aromire made the called in an interview with newsmen on Friday in Osogbo. The gynaecologist said that exclusively breastfed babies had a lower risk of gastrointestinal infection than a formula (infant milk) fed baby. How you can safely ignore sell-by dates on foods Aromire also said that exclusive breastfeeding always help the babies regain weight lost at birth. According to him, exclusive breastfeeding also helps them to quickly recover from infection, cold and also protect them from sickness. He said the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended six months exclusive breastfeeding for nursing mothers. Aromire, however, said that nursing mother who engaged in exclusive breastfeeding needed to eat well for adequate supply of milk for the baby. Expert to Nigerians: Eat...
Related Governor Ikpeazu swears in new Permanent Secretary 2 hours ago Nigeria Army denies closing Maiduguri-Monguno road 2 hours ago Nigeria Unidentified gunmen kill 4 passengers, injure 2 in Plateau 3 hours ago Nigeria Dino Melaye. PHOTO: Youtube The Nigeria Police said it had a duly obtained warrant of arrest duly deployed to apprehend Sen. Dino Melaye in his residence in Abuja. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that personnel of the force have laid siege to the residence of Melaye to effect his arrest over a case of culpable homicide. NAN also recalls that Melaye, member representing Kogi West Senatorial district and some suspects were accused of shooting a police officer, Sgt. Danjuma Saliu, attached to 37 Police Mobile Force (PMF) while on duty in Aiyetoro Gbede, Mopa Road in Kogi. A statement by the force spokesman, acting DCP Jimoh Moshood on Monday in Abuja, said the police would ...
Laura Ikeji The sister of a billionaire blogger Linda Ikeji, Laura Ikeji wows in yellow s*xy suit gown, bares cleavage and reveals her thigh. It exhibits a sultry look as she poses sexily revealing the hotness of the outfit. She is happily married to a former footballer, Ogbonna Kanu and the duo have a child together.
Comments
Post a Comment